When you visit our website, we collect some information related to your device, your browser and to the way you navigate our content, based on your free and informed consent.
- We will use this information to help us manage our website and improve our marketing and communication strategy.
- Because some of this information may ultimately relate to you, it is collected, handled and secured in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, read along with Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
This statement applies to all visitors of our website.
- We collect the material that you send to or download from our website.
- If you choose to download our reports or white papers; or subscribe to our newsletters, news, events and alerts; or submit an inquiry, we may ask you to fill out a form with information including your name, e-mail address, job title and company. With this information, we will be able to relate the information listed above about your device, your browser and to the way you navigate our website content directly to you.
How will we use the information related to our website visitors?
- We will use information pertaining to your device, your browser and your navigation history on our website content primarily to manage the website and for system administration purposes.
- We will use this information for web analytics, to help us make decisions related to the content we present, and how we present it (for instance, we can present you with content that relates to IIHRD in the country from where you are accessing our website), in order to improve our website and provide our visitors with a better browsing experience.
If you choose to download our reports or white papers, or subscribe to news, events and alerts, we will use the information you provide us to send you the content requested, to communicate with you (including, where you agree, to send you related information that might be of interest) and to improve our marketing and communication strategy.
- If you choose to submit an inquiry, we will use the information you provide us to follow up with you on your request.
- We will only collect and further process information related to you based on your informed consent and on our legitimate interest of improving our marketing and communications strategy.
How long will we keep your information for?
- The information you provide us when you download our reports or white papers or when you register to news, events and alerts is kept for 2 years after last contact.
- However, information related to some inquiries (such as those related to compliance) may be kept for a longer retention period subject to applicable law.
Who has access to your information?
- We may share your information with other IIHRD and/or group entities if any floated in the near future within the framework of IIHRD’s global brand and marketing strategy.
- Our third parties service providers who carry out certain tasks on our behalf and according to our instructions may also have access to information related to our website visitors, to the extent necessary to provide us with their services. These third parties include our IT service providers, who carry out tasks in the fields of hosting, database management, website management, maintenance services, alert services, web analyses and the handling of incoming inquiries and data analyses.
Our website uses analytics tools provided by specialized third parties to help us diagnose technical problems, analyse the traffic to our website, analyse trends, observe and measure how our visitors engage with our website.
- IIHRD, our third parties, services providers and the analytics tools providers we use may have access to the information related to your device, your browser and to the way you navigate our content in accordance with this statement from different countries, including in countries outside the European Union.
- We always strive to ensure your personal data is adequately protected.
How you can withdraw your consent
- If you register to receive news, events and alerts, or reports, you can always withdraw your consent and opt-out from receiving further communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in each email.
- You can prevent your browser from storing cookies in your browser settings.
You can also delete the cookies from your device at any time via the browser settings.
- However, you must understand that withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal nor further processing of the same data under other legal basis such as contract or compliance with a legal obligation to which IIHRD is subject.
Changes to the Data Protection Statement
- We may update the Data Protection Statement from time to time. You can see the date on which the last change was made below in this statement. We advise you to review our data protection statement on a regular basis so that you are aware of any changes.
- If you have any questions about this policy or any privacy concerns, or would like to exercise your rights, or obtain further information about the safeguards we have in place so that your personal data is adequately protected, please contact us. Members of IIHRD can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for modification of their data.
You are advised not to fall prey to the fraudulent recruitment activities by any person posing as representatives or consultants of IIHRD or Employees of IIHRD, trying to trick candidates to part with large sums of money by promising them job offers.
IIHRD does not have any physical offices present anywhere in India or outside for the purposes of offering any kind of its solutions.
These individuals may also wrongfully use IIHRD name as well as using fake and copied websites to legitimize their activities to lure innocent candidates to fall into this trap. IIHRD has only one website i.e., www.iihrd.com.
IIHRD does not charge any fee unless it is categorically mentioned in the website at any stage of its delivery of solutions or services from the candidate nor allows their employees/representatives to collect any fees from any candidates.
We would like to inform that this advice is purely made with the intent to defraud the candidates. IIHRD has not authorized any individual to acquire any kind of payment from candidates, towards IIHRD or towards any individual in the recruitment process.
IIHRD shall not be held liable or responsible for such fake recruiters or their false promise for jobs nor for any loss or damage incurred by such Parties who intend to use their services, which they do so at their own risk and costs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.